Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The War Museum For Max

Max, you would have enjoyed the uniforms, the armour, the knives etc. But first I want you to see the real effects of these weapons. These are plaster casts of two men who were injured during WWI 1914-1918 from these weapons.

It was very dark in this museum so the photos are a little blurry. This is a knight's armour from the 1500's.


 The armour of Louis xiv-King of France from 1654-1715.
 The armour of one of the French kings when he was a child.
 Intricate gun stuff.
 16th century arrows in a quiver.
 I can't imagine how anyone could lift this to attack.
 North AFrican military dress in the late 1800's. I thought it was cool.

 France had colonies in Asia that fought with them in several wars. These are some of their uniforms.
 These were the pre 1900 boots of Northern European soldier, but I would buy them today.


 Prussian helmets.
 WW I uniforms.
 The Nazi uniform that changed the world.
WW II uniform

1 comment:

mandi said...

haha...gun stuff.

Cool! Thanks for sharing