Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Paris 2013

 This building reminded me of New York's flatiron.
 Happy Dad is speaking like a native. The waiter, right before we paid our bill (wonder if that had anything to do with it), couldn't believe Dad has only been a Paris for 2 jours and he was already speaking so well. Actually, even I am impressed. But we know the time he put into it. He is studying grammaire right now. Nothing like a little encouragement to try harder!
 I bit into this buffalo mozzarella and thought I was going to die. It was SSSSoooo flavorful. It makes our at-home mozzarella taste like cardboard. I of course thought of Anni and her love of the caprese salad.
 Tony's lasagne was incroyable too. We wandered down this alley and found this restaurant, just a block or two from the Louvre.
 Royalty was lucky the French Revolutionists only hung them or chopped off their heads. This residence that now houses the treasures of the Louvre is really incomprehensible--that they lived so lavish of lives when around them their taxpayers were starving.
A cute old couple we found resting by a fountain by the Louvre.

1 comment:

mandi said...

Wonderful!! Looks delicious and amazing of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!