Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Report on Cafe Constant For Holly

We took your recommendation seriously and had lunch at Cafe Constant because it was very close to Les Invalides where we spent the afternoon.
Tony ordering our lunch en Francais. I hope you can hear it.

 Tony's appetizer: shrimp tart with Citronella sauce
 My salad of artichoke hearts and mushrooms and the tiniest croutons I've ever had.
 My petit pois soup which we renamed "butter soup." Delicious.
 Tony's veal cordon bleu.
 The foodie next to us who asked if he could photograph our food. Of course.
 Tony's apple tarte.
Tony's profiterole. The chocolate sauce was intense and delicious.

2 comments:

mandi said...

Food looks awesome!! Crowded place. I like how all the food is "Tony's" hahaha. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING ME BACK SOME YUMMERS

Holly said...

This is torture. I am so glad you enjoyed it. Max is a bit sick, so I will show him the war post tomorrow.