Sunday, November 9, 2008

Money Can't Buy Me Love



When the family gets together, there is so much competition for Max's and Annika's affection, that when I saw this Disney character bracelet, I just knew they would adore and want to hang with me. I pictured them both sitting on my lap for hours examining and playing with the characters. A little jingle of the wrist and one of them, if not both, would come running to sit with Grandma. Whenever I wanted them all to myself I would only have to slip into my room, put the bracelet on my wrist and voila!--magic grandma.

The bracelet bought me about 10 minutes with Annika and a cursory glance from Max.
The lesson and broad application of this can be divined by all of you!

2 comments:

Holly said...

That was a quality 10 minutes from Anni, and you did get that precious photo out of it...

They are just kids being kids, and they love you anyway!

mandi said...

oh Mom... this year!